Sign up to receive our new recipe email alerts!
from Andrew Dorsch - Scotch Plains, NJ
1. Spray baking pan with vegetable spray, re-hydrate the Potato Latka mix with one cup Manischewitz® Vegetable Stock and a 1/2 cup of water in a small bowl and spread the mix on the bottom of a large baking pan.
2. Cook 1 cup of Manischewitz® mini bow tie noodles
3. Cook 1 cup of Red Quinoa with two cups of Manischewitz® Vegetable Stock—follow the package directions. Spread the Quinoa as a second layer on top of the Latka layer.
3. In a large frying pan heat 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil and fry up the diced onions until they are brown. Carmelize them then scoop them onto the Quinoa layer.
4. Take 3 cups of the Manischewitz® Vegetable Stock—mix with the remaining 1/8 of a cup of Manischewitz Potato Latka mix and add 2 1/25 teaspoons of Sriracha Hot sauce in a sauce pan. Heat the mix in the sauce pan on the stove—medium heat—stirring to become thicker—if needed add a little more of the potato Latka mix to get the desired consistency (first add the Latka mix to a small amount of cold water in a separate bowl and mix before adding to the sauce pan—otherwise it will clump up and ruin the sauce).
5. Put the frozen vegetables into a bowl. Add cooked pasta and the Vegetable Stock from step 4. Mix thoroughly. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
6. Add the mix from Step 5 on top of the caramelize onion layer in the baking dish and spreading evenly in the baking dish.
7. Add 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
8. Put your Torte Vegatali into the oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
Manischewitz Broth YouTube Clip! "And it was good".
Check out our Pinterest Board!
Noodles, Sauces & Gravies
Check out our latest noodles, sauces & gravies!