1. Maintenance Manager
Manufacturer is looking for an
experienced plant engineer and maintenance manager.
Company has a market leading
position. Fast paced environment.
- Expand the predictive and preventative maintenance
activities in the operation. Provide a quarterly assessment of maintenance
activities by production line or identified maintenance activity and
propose a plan of corrective action.
- Direct and manage the use of the maintenance
management system employed by the maintenance department, including work
orders, equipment, parts inventory control, facilities systems, reports
- Drive process improvement in production operations.
- Participate in team meetings and decisions
within the work unit.
- Participate in all Engineering Projects in assigned
area to ensure that reliability,
effectiveness, and safety
requirements are delivered
- Develop, maintain and evaluate maintenance metrics.
Report weekly performance metrics. Evaluate OEE and downtime by production
- Budget and Expense Management: Prepare annual
maintenance expense budget and provide budget revisions as requested.
Evaluate monthly actuals versus budget. Provide explanation for
expenditures and deviations from plan.
- Train and develop personnel. Ensure that each maintenance
associate has the necessary skills to meet their job expectations and
develop a detailed improvement program where necessary
- 10 years of manufacturing operations experience.
Experience with processing and packaging equipment..
- 5 years of maintenance supervision with a manufacturer
having processing and packaging equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Key skills and
- Highly-organized, results-driven manager.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to get to the root cause of an
operational problem. Formulate alternative solutions.
- Good knowledge of GMP, OSHA, other applicable
regulatory standards and third party audit procedures.
- Capable of implementing procedures, systems, and
training in the operation.
Local candidates only. No relocation available.
For further inquiries please email:
To stay on top of the latest news in Manischewitz follow ''Man-O-Manischewitz' on Facebook and Twitter.